Before you formally engage any organization or coach to help you in defining and then reaching your specific career objectives, you’ll want to gauge your comfort level and confidence with those you are turning to for support. Likewise, we want to ensure we’re a good match for your specific career development objectives to maximize our chances of helping you drive positive change in your career (and your life).
Our initial career assessment process is a big part of making this “matching” effective. In our initial assessment session, we’ll spend about 60 minutes talking together and sizing each other up — in large part to help us jointly determine if our approach is a good match for you and whether we’ll have an effective and successful working relationship.
Here are a few specifics about our assessment session process:
- Request our initial (free, no obligation) assessment through our contact form;
- We’ll send you a short assessment form via email to complete and return to us;
- We’ll also arrange to conduct our assessment session either over Skype or phone, depending on what is most convenient for you and confirm the time/day of our call;
- After our completed assessment, we’ll send you a review package with assessment summary notes and package and pricing specifics;
- We’ll follow up with you about 1 week later to gauge your interest and willingness to move forward;
- Of course, you are under no obligation to work with us; it’s completely up to you, no pressure or hard sales. We want you to be comfortable and relaxed with your decision to work with us in helping you reach your full potential.
If you decide to work with us, then:
- We’ll assign an appropriate coach for you and get the paperwork started (there is always some paperwork, it seems…!);
- If you request it, we’ll arrange an initial Skype call (15 minutes or so) between you and the assigned coach so you can ensure this is a comfortable fit for you;
- We’ll connect you and your assigned coach and get you started!
That is all there is to it!
By investing this time upfront, we’re better able to help you understand what specific actions need to be taken to be truly successful in your career development activities. We pride ourselves on freely providing potential clients with enough information to make an informed decision about how to proceed. And of course many choose to become our clients and work with us. We hope you will also.
To book an appointment for a no-charge career assessment please complete our contact form. We will get back to you via e-mail to schedule a time that works for both of us.