Congratulations — you made the call to leave the world of employees and head out on your own as a Free Agent — possibly your first entrepreneurial venture. Whether you call yourself an independent, a free lancer, a consultant, a coach, an entrepreneur, a contractor, or any of a number of other labels, you are a Free Agent, and that means you are ultimately responsible for all aspects of your business. It takes a long time for most of us to really develop the expertise and confidence to successfully run our own affairs, and the longer it takes to learn that the less effective and successful your work activities will be.
We have designed specific packages for working with you as a Free Agent to help you discover your authentic, natural working styles and supporting work environments. We help you develop strong value propositions and test market them. We help you develop engagement strategies that scale better and help them meet their revenue targets more effectively. We help you develop more structured, disciplined business networking strategies so you can enjoy a more robust opportunity pipeline. Customized packages can be readily built from two main building blocks:
- #1: Attend our 1 day workshop “Free Agent? Moving from Surviving to Thriving!”. You will leave the workshop with better clarity of what work fits you best, an improved value proposition making you more attractive to your clients, and enhanced networking strategies for seeking your “best fit” opportunities in ongoing prospecting for new clients and new work projects.
- #2: We provide customized 1-on-1 coaching packages to help you develop your own blueprint for how you can drive your business and engage your clients and prospects more proactively; through working this blueprint you can discover the most appropriate and engaging service offerings you can provide and also develop strategies for discovering the needs for those service offerings among your target markets.
- Typically 4 to 5 weeks of active 1-on-1 coaching will get you up and running with a strong value proposition and basic story elements in place, and an initial network building strategy for more effectively communicating your value.
- Continuing with active coaching support builds your confidence as you start to see early results take hold from your focused activities on better clarity, stronger communicated messages, and disciplined networking.
- We can also provide you with tailored “business coaching” support to help you think through your client engagement strategy, pricing models, and general business model. If you want, we’ll continue to work with you right through to you pursuing — and landing — new work projects that best match your preferred service offerings.