As employees, most of us have “off days” from time to time. Unfortunately when those “off days” run together for weeks and months at a time, our inspiration, employee engagement and productivity are diminished. That’s not good for us as people and reduces our ability as employees to really help enable our organizations’ success. We all want to be more fully engaged in our work and the vast majority of managers want their employees to be more engaged in the work they do.
We have designed specific packages to help you discover your authentic, natural working style and supporting environment. We’ll then support you as you engage your management, resources, and internal company networks to explore high value opportunities where you can thrive and drive successful business outcomes within your company. In most cases, your employer will probably pick up the cost of these packages within their Employee Development training budgets, as they focus on making you a more valuable, engaged employee. Customized packages can be readily built from two main components:
- #1: Attend our 1 day workshop “Getting Jazzed About Work: Unleash Your Intrapreneur!”. You will leave the workshop with better clarity of what work fits you best, an improved value proposition making you more attractive to your managers, and enhanced networking strategies for seeking your “best fit” opportunities in your organization.
- #2: We provide customized 1-on-1 coaching packages to help you develop your own blueprint for how you can engage your organization and your management more proactively, in turn becoming a more engaged employee. Through working this blueprint you can discover the most appropriate and engaging roles for you within your current organization and also develop personal strategies for achieving those roles and advancing through the company.
- In typical situations, 1 month of individualized support will get you up and running with a strong value proposition and basic story elements in place, and an initial network building strategy for communicating your value inside your organization.
- Within 2 months of coaching support, your confidence builds as you start to see early results take hold from your focused activities on better clarity, stronger communicated messages, and disciplined networking.
- And typically within 3 to 4 months of coaching support, you’ll be actively pursuing — and working to land — a new/enhanced role in the organization that is great for both you and for your employer.